Hotel Policies & Updates
Below are the hotel policies we instill at Ramada Emerald Park in East Regina. Please continue to check back here for more updates
Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
Check-out time is at 11:00 am
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your upcoming event. Due to our experience in hosting numerous group events, it is necessary that an individual from your group accept responsibility for the members during your stay with us.
We would request that the following be agreed upon:
- Quiet hours from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
- Noise levels above casual talk will not be tolerated any time of day (i.e. the noise must not be heard outside of the room)
- No running, roughhousing, loud conversations or game playing (i.e stick hockey) in the hall or stairwells will be tolerated.
- Excessive noise, which results in the hotel refunding other guests, will in turn charge to the group.
- Drinking is to be kept within the registered guest’s room.
- Hotel rooms are to be left in the condition in which they were found upon check-in. Any rooms with damage, missing articles, or excessive mess will be charged accordingly. Furniture is not to be moved or removed from the bedrooms.
- Any and all damages caused to the hotel or its property by either group or team members or people associated with, will be charged to and paid by the responsible person(s) or that group or team.
- The Coach or Supervisor is responsible to Check all rooms before checking out.
- Check out past 11:00 am must be arranged with the hotel prior to arrival and is not always available.
- The pool is unsupervised and children 12 years and under are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Pleased be courteous and respectful to all guests staying at the hotel.
1st complaint – Front desk agent will contact person(s) responsible for the noise. Coach or the person responsible for group will be notified.
2nd complaint - Front desk agent will contact Coach or the person responsible for the group to explain the situation. This person will be notified that any further complaint will result in the team being asked to vacate the hotel.
3rd complaint – The group will be asked to vacate the hotel immediately. If you are asked to leave, your room charge and deposit will not be refunded. Any damages or extraordinary cleaning charges will be applied to your credit card.
If you do not leave when asked to, legal action will be enforced.
- Don’t answer the door in your hotel without verifying who it is. If a person claims to be an employee, call the front desk and ask if someone from their staff is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel late at night, use the main hotel entrance. Be observant and look around before entering parking lots.
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all the locking devices provided.
- Don’t draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Don’t leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to ensure that any sliding glass doors or windows and any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to the Front Desk.
Access To The Pool Area
All entrants to the pool area MUST be Registered Hotel Guests and must also be wearing a colour-coded wrist band which is available at the front desk. The number of wristbands available to each guestroom depends on the style of room that is booked. Food and drinks are not allowed in the Pool Area. Proper swimming apparel must be worn in the pool area. Please contact us for further details.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- All swimmers are required to shower before entering pool.
- No swimming alone, all person using the pool and pool area dos so at their own risk.
- No diving allowed
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No running, horseplay, or ball playing allowed
- No accessories, electrical appliance or, radios permitted in pool area.
- Do not leave valuables unattended, Management is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- Pool may be used by hotel guests only; Management reserves the right to refuse pool privileges to anyone at any time.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- No glass is allowed on the pool deck or other barefoot areas
- No pets allowed on premises, except seeing eye dogs or other animal used to assist person with disabilities.
- No snorkel equipment or floating toys permitted in pool
- Main pool =88 bathers’ maximum
- Kiddie pool = 14 bathers’ maximum
POOL IS OPEN FROM 10 AM -10 PM
- Pregnant women, elderly persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or recovering from illness should not enter the whirlpool without prior written medical consultation and/or permission from their doctor.
- Do not use whirlpool while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or other medications to raise or lower blood pressure.
- Check whirlpool temperature before use. Maximum safe temperature is 40 C / 140 F
- Do not use whirlpool alone
- No children under 14 years of age allowed to use whirlpool unless accompanied by an adult. Use by children under 14 years of age not recommended
- No food or drinks allowed
- Watch your step. Enter and exit slowly
- Observe time limits to avoid nausea, dizziness and fainting. People should not remain in Whirlpool longer than 15 minutes.
- The whirpool shall not exceed 9 bathers at any given time.
Whirlpool is open from 10 am to 10 pm
Access To The Fitness Area
Our fully equipped fitness area is open 24 hours. No persons under the age of 16 years are allowed in the fitness room. Proper clothing and footwear must be worn at all times.
Fitness Center Rules
- To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful to others.
- During peak hours (or while others are waiting) limit your time on equipment to 20-30 minutes.
- Please pick up towels, water bottles, magazines or newspapers.
- Wipe down each piece of equipment for the next user.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and adult
- All persons using the fitness room and or equipment do at own risk.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED (other than water).
Meeting Room Policy
The meeting room is available for use to our hotel guests at a rental charge of $150.00 for the first four hours and $50.00 additional charge for each additional hour. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Coffee is supplied. Meeting room rental does not include access to the pool area.
On-line bookings are expected to follow Ramada Emerald Park Regina East Hotel policies during their stay.
Pets are NOT allowed. A fine of $300.00 will be charged. Licensed Service Dogs are accepted.
Smoking is not allowed within the Hotel. A $500.00 fine will be charged for any violation of this policy.